Intergalactic freelance soldier Lytton has swapped the battlefields of the Five Galaxies for a Soho jazz club.
Everything should be perfect - if it wasn't for the strange noises in the sewers, rumours that vicious aliens stalk the dark alleys and the terrible sense of murder in the air.
Lytton Bundle Deal
This special deal includes all four parts of the Lytton story for only £10 + P&P
Please note: Cover variants you receive will be random.Buy this Bundle
About the Print and Digital Issues
These editions of the Lytton comics are available with three cover variants. On the order page you can select which edition cover/s you want, or in fact all of them!
The Download Digital Editions are offered as high resolution pdf's (but not print quality). When ordering the download link will be in your order confirmation email.
The link is a one time use and will expire automatically after 30 days. We recommend that you have a good connection to the internet before you download these large files.
We ask that you do not share these files however, you can make personal backup copies. We are unable to replace any lost files.
Buy a Full Subscription
We are able to offer a full subscription package for each of our publications.
Get all editions of the comic including any Value Added Material and each cover variant (typically three per edition).
The subscription is only available for UK delivery addresses. Your comics will be shipped as they become available, so this is a pre-order. Expect to receive up to four shipments when ordering over our publication period.
If you order a subscription package late in the run we will ship everything that has been released up to that date.
Subscription packages have limited availability as particular editions and/or covers may sell out. So order early not to be disappointed.
Lytton Ashcan - Get your FREE Digital Copy
Simply enter your email address below to recieve your download link.
Join our mailing list to get advance information about publications.
Lytton Comic Issues
Issue 1 Synopsis:
Soho 1975. Lytton and Wilson run a jazz club. The food is divine, the music superb, life is good for the former soldiers. If only there weren’t those strange noises in the sewer and aliens in the darkness.
Bonus Added Value DVD Issue #1
- Video commentaries on the comic featuring artist Barry Renshaw and writer Eric Saward
- An introduction to the series from Eric Saward
- New interviews with Eric Saward and Barry Renshaw
- Newly recorded audio commentaries for ‘Gangsters’, the series that shot Lytton actor Maurice Colbourne to fame featuring series creator Philip Martin and BFI Historian Dick Fiddy
- A newly recorded audio commentary for ‘The Caves of Androzani’ featuring Salateen actor Robert Glenister
- Deleted pages, and concept art
Issue 2 Synopsis:
Lytton’s inner sanctum has been attacked, the heart and soul of the Jazz Soiree violated. Investigating this will take Lytton and Wilson to the abandoned Underground station of Aldwych West. Will they escape with their lives?
Beyond the comics, each issue ordered directly from the CutAwayComics will include an exclusive bonus DVD with the following content:
Bonus Added Value DVD Issue #2
- Commentary for Gangsters: ‘Incident 2’ with Philip Martin (Writer) and Dick Fiddy (Moderator)
- Commentary for ‘Attack of the Cybermen’ with Eric Saward (Script Editor), David Banks (Cyber Leader) and Justin Johnson (Moderator)
- Video: In-vision commentary for Issue 2 with Eric Saward (Writer) and Barry Renshaw (Artist)
- Video: Interview with Barry Renshaw (Artist)
- Video: Trailer for Omega stories
Issue 3 Synopsis:
Deep underground on a parallel Earth, Lytton and Wilson have joined forces with the mysterious Artemis, but is everyone what they seem? And just what is Mr. Longbody’s ‘problem’?
Bonus Added Value DVD Issue #3
- Newly recorded commentary for Doctor Who: 'Earthshock' with David Banks (Cyber Leader), Matthew Waterhouse (Adric) and Eric Saward (Writer), moderated by the BFI's Justin Johnson
- Video commentary for Issue 3 of Lytton with Eric Saward (Writer) and Barry Renshaw (Illustrator)
- Archive Panel of Philip Martin talking about Gangsters with the BFI’s Dick Fiddy in Manchester, 2015
- Kickstarter Bonus: New sketch from The Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre
Issue 4 Synopsis:
The pursuit of Mr Longbody has unexpectedly led Wilson and Lytton to a parallel Earth, where they have found Artemis, a young woman trapped in an abandoned Underground station. With hunters closing in, the only move left is to flick the switch on the mysterious generator on the platform and see what happens...
Issue 4 - The Covers
The last part of this story features three unique covers. Cover A was created by Barry Renshaw, Cover B designed by Martin Gerathty and Cover C by Adam Moore
Bonus Added Value DVD Issue #4
- New audio commentary for THE VISITATION with MATTHEW WATERHOUSE (Adric) and ERIC SAWARD (writer/script editor), moderated by the BFI's JUSTIN JOHNSON
- Commentary on Lytton #4 with BARRY RENSHAW (artist) and ERIC SAWARD (writer)
- Newly filmed interview with ERIC SAWARD, hosted by MATT CHARLTON
- Trailer for PARADISE TOWERS
- And an Easter Egg!